I was at the grocery story a few weeks ago and purchased a block of cheese. I'm a complete sucker for some super sharp cheddar and thought it would make good snacking material. Well, a couple of days later, I slit it open, cut off a chunk, stuck it in my mouth, and said, "What the hell?!"
It was sharp cheddar, BUT it was processed sharp cheddar! So, it had that evil "American" cheese taste to it! (What is so American about nasty cheese?) The texture was all screwed up and it was vile, plain and simple. I thought Robyn might eat it, but she made the same nasty face I did. Eventually, we threw it away. It was too gross to even think about eating. Blech!
Friday, February 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
in case you hadn't gathered this knowledge about it already, I am a SERIOUS lover of cheese, particularly SHARP cheddar ~ there's nothing worse than processed cheese - ewwwy ewww! I can imagine your disgust and disappointment, absolutely. I bet the kitties wouldn't have touched it either!
Post a Comment