I've known for years that the members of Theatre Banshee are my home away from home and my extended family, but in the past week it's been hammered home.
It's been a while since I've been on a date. But a week and a half ago, I met a really good guy who liked me enough to actually ask me out.
Well, the people of Banshee had pretty much two reactions. The women all wanted to know what he looks like and if he's funny. The men all wanted to know who this guy was, if they had met him before, and what he does for a living. (One of them was teasing me for going on a date with anyone, without having received approval of the guy first.)
I'm pretty sure all of them would be willing to pummel this guy with a baseball bat if he does anything to hurt me. (As I would be perfectly willing to do the same for them, were they in that situation.)
They were all very excited for me beforehand and wanted to know all the details afterwards. Hell, I even got a call from one of them DURING the date! (No, I didn't answer it! I got the voicemail when I got home. They were building our set at the theatre and wanted to know all the sordid details.)
I never had siblings growing up, but now at 26, I find I have almost twenty of them. I have to say, I really like it.
Tuesday, October 24, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
so, when do I get to hear about the famed date? Gimme' some details! Must have details... yes, details!
Post a Comment