Friday, July 18, 2008

Therapy and a Friday Quote

“If I never met you, I wouldn't like you. If I didn't like you, I wouldn't love you. If I didn't love you, I wouldn't miss you. But I did, I do, and I will.”

This quote says it all for me right now.

I'm leaving LA, my apartment, my friends, and everything that's been my heart and soul for the past five years.

It hurts a hell of a lot more than I thought it would. And I thought it would hurt like a son of a bitch.

I know this will be good for me, but it's the hardest thing I've ever done.

I found myself here and I'm terrified that when I leave, I'll lose myself again.

I feel better now. Thanks.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think you will find a broader you that will eventually go back to your LA friends' amazement.

In the meantime, you will be loved, loved, loved.

Critter