Reading the title of this post, you'd think that I'd gone 'round the bend and joined a sorority. Fear not, faithful readers, I've not been brainwashed into all-night keggers and wet t-shirt contests! Rather, I've been brainwashed by crazed movie-makers.
About a week ago I received an e-mail from my friend Sean (producer/director/actor extraordinaire). Sean wanted to know if by some miracle I had dropped out of school and wanted to take a month helping him and his minions shoot a movie in New England. My e-mail of reluctant decline followed shortly. Over the next few days our e-mails got more and more... sassy. His last was very adamant in his concern for "what I wasn't telling him." Because, it used to be that if I was faced with the prospects of a drowned sheep prop in the middle of a freezing Vermont river, I would have "jumped up and down like a sorority girl on Free Tequila Night."
I have to admit that he had a point.
Well, the more I thought about it, the more I couldn't stop thinking about it! I mentioned it to my parents, they voiced their concerns, we came up with solutions we're all comfortable with, and I e-mailed Sean back and was able to astonish him by agreeing to his mad scheme (no small feat, I assure you).
So, it's true. Mid-September I will depart for New England, spend a week there, and then head for L.A. where we'll film the rest of The Whisperer in Darkness. Remember two years ago when I helped them film the trailer? No? Maybe this will jog your memory...
You can also check out the blog for the production here.
I'll be acting as Script Supervisor. You know, making sure the actors don't screw up their lines, that we film everything that needs to be filmed, etc.
I'm ridiculously excited! One might even say that I'm as excited as a sorority girl on Free Tequila Night.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
holy crow! fun!
Post a Comment