Go Taylor!
If Chris Daughtry couldn't win American Idol, at least it was Taylor. I have to admit, he kind of freaked me out at first, but he really grew on me and I was pleased as punch to vote for him on Tuesday night. (Staying up way past my bedtime to do so...)
I am now free from the vile clutches of the evil AI monster. I was sucked in, but no more! As of ten o'clock last night, the bond was broken and I have escaped. We kept seeing commercials for "So You Think You Can Dance" and my aunty asked if I was going to watch it. I said, "No! And yet I can feel it luring me! Like a siren calling me to my death upon the rocks..." And the shot of that dude doing a face plant into the stage... I don't know if that's incentive or a warning.
What will I do on my Tuesday nights now, you ask? Well, they're airing back to back episodes of House re-runs all summer. That sounds pretty good. But look... they're dancing... Oh, God help me.
Thursday, May 25, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment