Well, my cherubs, I have a new job!
I've been working at 1-800-Dentist for three and a half years now and tomorrow is my last day!
My friend Melissa has sucked me into her world!
My commute will be a fraction of what it is now and I'll get more money. I can't see anything bad about this!
Hopefully this means I will have more time to blog! Hopefully, this also means that I will have new amusing material. Of course, I've just gone into rehearsal for Theatre Banshee's next show Dockers and that's always a good source of fodder for the fire.
With the hope that you'll be hearing more from me, I'll leave it there.
-Kati
"Mastering yourself makes you fearless."
-Lao Tzu
Thursday, September 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
wow - I hadn't realized you've been in LA so long - - the math now makes sense, thinking about it but man! Congrats on the new job!!! Looking fwd to hearing about it this wkend!
Post a Comment