Friday, January 19, 2007

Friday Quote!

OK, so it's more than one. Sue me. :)

I've got a rather eclectic mix of quotes for this Friday.

"For there is none of you so mean and base,
That hath not noble lustre in your eyes.
I see you stand like greyhounds in the slips,
Straining upon the start. The game's afoot:
Follow your spirit, and upon this charge
Cry, 'God for Harry, England, and Saint George!"
-Henry V

"If you intend to sail to the weird and haunted shoals at world's end, you will need a captain who knows those waters."
"So, tell me, what's become of my ship?"
-Pirates of the Caribbean: Dean Man's Chest

"You know, I bet this is why [wife] number two came after you with a nine iron, isn't it? You just refused to sit down and talk things through."
"Actually, that wasn't it at all."
"So, what was it then?"
"Seven iron."
-NCIS, "Enigma"
(I love Mark Harmon.)

"From birth to age 18, a girl needs good parents. From 18-35, she needs good looks. From 35-55, she needs a good personality. And from 55 on, she needs cash."
-Sophie Tucker

Have a good weekend, cherubs!

No comments: