Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Bored Beyond Belief

No one has to read all of this, I'm just killing time. :)

I am... at peace with the world. (That's the mantra to keep my hayfever in check.)

I said... "Learn your lines or I'll come after you with a big, sharp stick!"

I want... something tasty for lunch.

I wish... there was more time this week to get our set painted.

I hate... mean people.

I miss... my mummsy.

I fear... clowns.

I hear... the lines from Power in my sleep.

I wonder... what comes next.

I regret... eating that doughnut for breakfast. Ugh!

I am not... giving in.

I dance... through life.

I sing... stuff from Jersey Boys at the top of my lungs in the car.

I cry... at tbe end of Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon when Chow Yun-Fat dies in Michelle Yeoh's arms.

I'm not always... as organized as I want to be.

I made... a very tasty chicken and pasta dish a few weeks ago. Thanks to Penzey's!

I write... when I feel inspired.

I confuse... myself.

I need... a day off. Thank God for the 4th.

I should... go help them paint the set tomorrow, but I just mentioned that I need a day off. Dilemma.

I start... many cans of Coke.

I finish... many cans of Coke.

I believe in... passion and living life to it's fullest.

I know... Power is going to be fantastic!

I can... feel it coming.

I can't... help but smile.

I see... more than you think I do.

I blog... when I'm bored. Like now.

I read... therefore I am.

I am aroused by... mischevious smiles and clever banter.

It pisses me off... when people are late.

I find... rubber chickens deeply amusing.

I like... watching rain fall.

I love... Cheetos. What can I say, I'm a simple girl.

1 comment:

Annejelynn said...

This weekend, I'll be bringing something I have for you from... hmmm, from which city would I buy something for Kati? Paris? or London? Hmmm... See you soon! oxo