Here's another one you can ignore. More boredom to ensue.
1. How did you get the idea for your profile name? Meaning, "Kati" or meaning, "What the Hell"? Well, Kati's pretty damn obvious. What the Hell?! is just one of those phrases that has insinuated itself into my life and fits so often.
2. What song are you playing now, or wish you were playing? "Bohemian Rhapsody" by Queen.
3. Has the death of a celebrity ever made you cry? John Spencer's death had me on the verge of tears for about a week.
4. What colour underwear are you wearing? Hang on... Sky blue Jockeys.
5. Do you want a baby? Now? Hell, no. Eventually? Maybe.
6. What does your dad do for a living? He's a librarian. Again.
7. What does your mum do for a living? She runs a child-care resource and referral service.
8. What is/are your pet's name(s)? Brid, my baby bumblebee.
9. What colour are your bed sheets? At the moment, pale green cotton.
10. What are the last 3 digits of your phone number? Which phone number? 022.
11. What was the last concert you went to? U2!!!! A religious experience!
12. Who was with you? Debbie, cause she kicks ass!
13. What was the last film you watched? Die Another Day. Wow, it was awful.
14. Who do you dislike most at this moment? I don't dislike anyone at the moment. It's almost a holiday, I'm willing to be lenient.
15. What food do you crave right now? Something involving mashed potatoes.
16. Did you dream last night? Not that I remember.
17. What was the last TV show you watched? Smallville. I've been sucked in!
18. What is your fav piece of jewelry? My necklace that's a little piece of a map that has London in the middle.
19. What is to the left of you? The wall of my cubicle and a rather nice picture of Hugh Laurie.
20. What was the last thing you ate? Half a chocolate muffin. Mmmm...
21. Who is your best friend of the opposite sex? Damn, I have lots of guy friends, but who's the best... Maybe, Dan. He's always happy to see me and he makes me laugh even when he's pissing me off.
22. Who last IM'd you? My boss about setting up a meeting. Snore.
23. Where is your significant other right now? Shut up! Fine, my CAT is at home, probably asleep on the dining room table.
24. Do you have a crush? Don't we all?
25. What is his/her name? No way, man.
26. When was the last time you had your hair cut? About a month ago. Way short, way cute, and back to my preferred shade of red.
27. Are you on any meds? What are you implying?
28. Do you have a mental disease? I guess that depends on what you call "disease."
29. What shirt are you wearing? My Innsmouth High swim team shirt.
30. Are you sexy? I like to think so, although sometimes I'm more certain of it than others.
31. What's your favourite store? Barnes & Noble or any other book store. And Sephora cause I get to go all girly.
32. Are you thirsty? A little bit. Maybe they've restocked our fridge with Coke. Must go check.
33. Can you imagine yourself ever getting married? Yes, but it would have to be for the right man. Not just anyone could entice me into that. What does Elizabeth Bennett say? "I am determined that nothing but the deepest love shall induce me into matrimony... so I shall end an old maid and teach your ten children to embroider cushions and play their instruments very ill." That sounds about right.
34. Who's someone you haven't seen in a while and miss? Jennie.
35. Where do you work? Right here. Can I go home yet?
Tuesday, July 03, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love memes (only the good ones though... so I guess my love for them isn't truly real)... I like this one! gunna haftah steal this one...
Post a Comment