It may be sick. It may be twisted. I've watched it for two months now and a small part of me wonders what it would be like.
This coming Saturday is the last show of Loyal Women. We're going to have at least a little bit of fake tar left over. I'm contemplating being tarred.
I don't understand it. I can't explain it. But there it is. The urge, the curiosity, to see what it's like. I don't think I'd include the feathers. That's a bit much. (Isn't it bizarre where I choose to draw the line?)
I'm sure Amanda and McKerrin wouldn't pouring tar on two people that night instead of one. And I'd have to make sure that I took a change of clothes and something to wrap around my tar covered head.
I'm still wavering. We'll see what happens when Saturday actually rolls around.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
If you get tarred Saturday night, you will be in no shape to go out and get drunk with me.
I'm just sayin.'
...waiting for a 'been tarred' report... did she? did she not?
Post a Comment