The first snow of the year has come to Northern Utah. Yes, you read that rightly. Snow!
And we're not talking a few flakes coming out of the air. It snowed ALL DAY on Saturday. It didn't stick to the roads or the sidewalks, which was nice, but still we got got many inches of goose feathers.
I have to say, I am NOT used to this! I'm used to being able to put the top down on my car on New Year's Eve! I do enjoy a White Christmas, though.
This picture of my backyard was earlier in the day, before it had really started to come down. The first picture was the front yard later on in the day. My cat sat in front of the windows looking outside at the funny white stuff. She acted like she wanted to go outside at one point, but I convinced her that it wouldn't be a very good time.
October 11! What kind of freakish universe is this? And they keep talking about global warming!


No comments:
Post a Comment