Friday, May 26, 2006

Friday Quotes!

Since I have Monday off and will be lazing about by the pool and drinking greyhounds, I'll post Monday's Quote today. And since it's a holiday weekend (and because I'm bored), I'll post a few.

"Boss, do we have to take all fifteen?"
"Yes! It's not nice to separate them from their friends!"
- Porco Rosso

"We could have a staff field trip to Shenandoah! I could be the guide. What do you think?"
"Good a place as any to dump your body."
"What was that?"
"Did I say that out loud?"
- The West Wing, "Enemies"

"The word is Lunchables. America should be patriotically divided into sanitary compartments of like-minded citizens."
- Stephen Colbert

"'Spells, changings, apparitions? It's all entertainment,' said Elphaba. 'It's thatre.'"
- Wicked

"I win. You lose. Twas ever thus."
- The West Wing, "The U.S. Poet Laureate"

Happy Memorial Day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»