It's my sweet Auntie's birthday today! She's 26! (Just kidding.) So here's a few of the many reasons why I love her...
She lured me out of Utah with the promise of a job, a place to live, and a link to my clan.
She lured me into her theatre company, which has been the most satisfying and rewarding experience of my life.
She makes fabulously tasty parmesan popcorn when we watch American Idol together. Go Chris!
She grills tasty, meaty goodness for Sunday Dinner.
She hauls my ass to and from work.
She introduced me to the Macaroni Grill.
She taught me to like The Darkness, Queen, The White Stripes, and any other number of rock bands that I may, or may not, have discovered without her assistance.
She makes me laugh on a daily basis.
She's cute.
She geeks out over hermit crabs.
She gets how funny the terms "snot noodles," "penguin pox," and "ass munch" are.
Suffice it say that she kicks ass! I love you dearly, Auntie Vind! Happy Birthday!
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I love you back, you little monkey-elf. What would I do without you?
thanks,
Vind
Post a Comment