Five of my good friends have formed a band. That's right. An uproarious, foot-stomping, hand-clapping "five guys shouting" band. They call themselves Slugger O'Toole (who was "drunk as a rule") and their first gig was this past Saturday night. They kicked ass!
They formed last September, just as a whim to help Theatre Banshee with our fundraiser. Then, they were called "The Dedications," for obvious reasons. Well, the boys enjoyed themselves SO much, they thought they'd give it a real shot.
If you happen to be in the LA area for St Patrick's Day, they're headlining at O'Brien's pub in Santa Monica! 9pm, be there or be square. (For nothing less then these guys would I go anywhere near Santa Monica, especially on St. Patrick's Day!) As president of the Slugger O'Toole fan club, I will certainly be there.
Soon, they'll have a MySpace page. I'll post a link when it's up and running. For now, check out a couple of my pictures from the concert on Saturday!


1 comment:
woo-hoo! Makin' plans for LA for Patty's day ~
Post a Comment