Hooray for the first day of school!
Despite having a rather crappy night's sleep last night, the first day of school was great!
My desktop publishing class is going to be hugely useful and probably interesting too. My professor reminds me of my friend Debbie, which is super cool cause I love Debbie!
My classic literature class and technical writing class are taught by the same professor who reminds me of my favorite highschool teacher, Mr. James. I like him already and he knew to pronounce my last name in the proper French manner. He read us a paper a previous student wrote that's a goddess creation myth. "... she presented them with the staff of life and she called it chocolate."
My linguistics class makes only a little sense now, but that's what textbooks are for. And it seems a fairly logical subject.
All in all, an excellent beginning. But now, I must go read Hesiod's Theogony, which is the history of the Greek pantheon of gods.
Yeah, this should work out just fine.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
go girl!
Post a Comment