Monday, December 08, 2008

Astonished by the Expected

I got out of my 7am final this morning, walked outside and said, "What the hell?!" In the hour and a half I'd been inside, it had started to snow like crazy! I had no umbrella, I had no hood on my coat, and I had no scarf. I shouldn't have been surprised that it decided to snow in Utah, in December, and yet I was!

Freakin' winter!

I have one more paper to turn in tomorrow and a linguistics (or linguini) final on Thursday and I'm done until the new year! Huzzah!

1 comment:

Annejelynn said...

good luck with the remainder of your finals stuff! And ENJOY that snow! (I'm so jealous - - although I'd be so screwed right now if I were there. I can't wear any of my winter coats anymore... not even my honey-man's! I'm at least two inches too big around to zip any of 'em up!)