Monday, December 15, 2008

Delayed Gratification is Highly Overrated

Is it Monday? Is it Friday? Who cares! It's 9am and I'm still in my jammies! I love not having school.

I also love getting Christmas presents early. I never was one for delayed gratification and neither was my mother. She caved the other night and gave me the first season of The Big Bang Theory on DVD.

Here's my latest favorite quote. (Only ten more days until the Doctor Who Christmas special!)

Leonard: What are you doing?

Sheldon: Every Saturday since we've lived in this apartment, I have awakened at 6:15, poured myself a bowl of cereal, added a quarter-cup of 2% milk, sat on this end of this couch, turned on BBC America, and watched Doctor Who.

Leonard: Penny's still sleeping.

Sheldon: Every Saturday since we've lived in this apartment, I have awakened at 6:15, poured myself a bowl of cereal...

Leonard: You have a TV in your room, why don't you just have breakfast in bed?

Sheldon: Because I am neither an invalid nor a woman celebrating Mother's Day.

No comments: