Thursday, March 29, 2007

This *is* the droid you're looking for...


See this? A mailbox that looks like R2-D2? Is that awesome, or what?!

My auntie saw it recently and told me I had to check it out. It's right down the street from where I get on and off the bus.

I thought to myself, "Why is the post office making mailboxes look like droids?"

Well, I checked out their website today and found out that they've got stamps coming out for the 30th anniversary (!!!) of Star Wars. Some pretty cool ones, in fact. You can vote for your favorite. I couldn't decide between Yoda and the Millenium Falcon. (Yup, I'm still a geek.)

You can go about your business and may the force be with you.

1 comment:

Annejelynn said...

I cast my vote for Yoda! - Leia with R2 D2 was close 2nd... I saw an R2 D2 mailbox just yesterday!