Wednesday, November 05, 2008

My Wailing Wall

What's this, you say? Well, Robyn dubbed this my "Wailing Wall." This is my wall of Banshee postcards. There's one for each show I stage managed and one for Red Noses, since it was what inspired me to stage manage for these guys in the first place. I've got the card for The Year of the Hiker (thanks, Sean!), since I did the sound design for it, but I need a frame for it.

Why is there a set of keys hanging next to them? Those are my keys to the theatre. Being held in a place of honor until my return.

There are some excellent reviews so far! Go here to see all the fantastic things being said! Would they have left my name out of the program if I'd been there? Who knows, but I'm guessing not.

*Note* I painted my walls this color many years ago. It was supposed to be more red than fuschia... It was a phase. What do you want from me?

No comments: