I started this blog on a whim three years ago. I've been fairly good at updating it regularly. It was an excellent way to let my family know how my day to day life was when I was two states away. Now that I'm back? Well, it entertains Ang in Vegas for one and my aunty in L.A. for another. And it stills amuses me to post the funky stories that make my life so rich.
I thought another installment of "This, I Believe..." would be a good way to celebrate the anniversary of What the Hell?!
I believe every once in a while you need to take a terrifying step in life. It shakes you out of your complacency and wakes you up to what you really want. It may hurt like hell, but in the end, you'll be better off for it. (You, meaning me.)
I still believe in starter fluid and it's miraculousness. Vice grips are still phenomenal. And white lightning? Righteous. Grandfather? Better than all of the above combined.
Good theatre? The stuff of legend. A way to escape and a way to feed my soul. I miss it desperately every day.
I believe Utah is good therapy in many ways. A support system like no other (well, maybe one), a world of excellent food, exemplary company, my clan, and the comfort of my childhood.
I believe in kindred spirits and supporting them however I can. From two states away or just a chair away.
I believe in my dear sweet kitty and how much she loves me and INSISTS on being where I am.
I believe in my mum and dad. Always have and always will. Unconditionally.
Life is better than ever and I'm more thankful than I can say.
Monday, November 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment