
Now, being the obsessive person that I am, this seems perfectly normal. After all, Debbie and I took a day off work and spent the whole day in line to see U2 live at Arrowhead Pond in Anaheim on April 1, 2005. I missed a night of stage managing so I could go see these guys!
Anyway, U2 3D is a 3D Imax version of one of their concerts. I told my parents on Wednesday that it's like going to one of their concerts and sitting on the stage. It's loud and in your face and one of the coolest things I've ever seen. I can't remember the last time it only took $9.25 to make me so ridiculously happy for so long. Worth every penny!
I'm hoping to take my dear mummy back next month. I'm educating her musical tastes.
And, yes, I am a geek.


No comments:
Post a Comment