Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Learn Something New Every Day

Spring semester is here! Things that I learned on the first day of class? My American Civilization professor told us all that the textbook is "extremely boring." Yeah, the one with Tom "Crazy-Ass" Cruise on the cover. Sigh.

My class on Microcomputer Applications is going to try my patience, but be super easy. The three units are on Word, Excel, and Powerpoint. Sigh.

I actually get to submit two magazine articles to actual magazines for my Magazine Article Writing class. I may even sell them and make some MONEY on them. We'll see.

My British Lit professor is a fan of Sherlock Holmes. I can tell already from the number of times he mentioned Holmes in class today. We'll get on well.

Six hours is a long, freakin' time to go without a real break! I start at 7am and don't get done until 1pm. Thank God for ziploc bags full of almonds and my brain for remembering to pack one this morning!

No comments: