Saturday, January 03, 2009

A Holiday Summary Thingy

Whew! Holidays and parties can really wear a girl out!

I got a cold, I went to parties, I stayed home from parties and blew my nose a lot, I watched Robyn guffaw at Mamma Mia, I watched many episodes of Star Trek: The Next Generation, I watched many episodes of The Big Bang Theory, I slept a lot.

I drank egg nog, pomegranate margaritas, and some very tasty wine. I ate fudge, divinity, pumpkin chocolate chip muffins, sugar cookies, and my own weight in poatato chips.

The remaining Angeleno relatives departed this morning to return to the San Fernando valley.

I've managed not to burn myself with my new flat iron yet.

My cat's going to get a collar with a bell on it. I'm sure she'll be thrilled. Really.

I start my next semester on Tuesday and return to my African dance classes on Monday.

All is well in snowy Utah.

No comments: