Tuesday, January 24, 2006

I'm bored...

I apologize in advance for this exceedingly stupid blog, but I was bored and thought I'd torment the four people who read this! Have fun...

Nicknames: Kate, Annie, Kati-Bug, Kati-Kins, Ducky Daddles, and Ladybug.
Date of Birth: December 28, 1979
Parents: Possum and Critter
Sibs: Do cats count?
Pets/names: Quincy the fat-ass and Brid the lady. (Albert the fish kicked off yesterday.)
Jobs: In the past: generator repair, dance teacher to munchkins, bill payer for McDonald’s, and stocking slave at Hastings. Presently: web referral specialist for 1-800-Dentist.
Hobbies: Stage managing for Banshee, reading, sewing, and tormenting the cat.
Things I collect: Ticket stubs.
Best advice ever given: Carpe diem.
Word or phrases you use too much: "What do you want from me?"
Non-sport game in which you excel: Lord of the Rings Trivial Pursuit!
A non-sport game you enjoy: Clue or Rummikub.
Favorite amusement park ride: Space Mountain and Indiana Jones at Disneyland. California Screamin’ at California Adventure.
Character traits I look for: Loyalty, a sense of humor, and fearlessness!
What I want to be: me.
Denomination: How about you guess that one…
Favorite music: U2, Frank Sinatra, Jimmy Buffett.
Favorite Food: Clam Chowder and lettuce wraps at P.F. Chang’s.
Favorite Vacation: That I’ve been to: London and Tuscany. That I’d love to go to: Ireland and Egypt.
Favorite Actors: Hugh Laurie, the beloved John Spencer, Viggo Mortensen.
Favorite Actresses: Allison Janney, Gwyneth Paltrow, and Maggie Smith.
Favorite Movies: Men in Black, Raiders of the Lost Ark, A&E's Pride & Prejudice (or the new one, actually), the Lord of the Rings trilogy, and Batman Begins.
Favorite music video: Vertigo!
Favorite animals: Otters! They're fun to watch!
Favorite T.V. show: The West Wing WITH Aaron Sorkin and House. Also, The Daily Show and the Colbert Report! I love Jon Stewart and Stephen Colbert! Can't wait for the Oscars...
Favorite Day of Week: Friday or Tuesday (That’s House night!)
Favorite Months: December!
Favorite holiday: Christmas and my birthday! They're SO close, they count as one!
Favorite part of the newspaper: The Comics (Get Fuzzy!) and Dave Barry's column!
Favorite books: The Blue Sword, The Beekeeper's Apprentice, Killer Angels, A Pirate Looks at Fifty, and A Man on the Moon!
Tartar control or whitening: Tartar control.
Favorite Cereal: If I have to eat it, Fruit Loops.
Peanut or Regular M&M's: Regular
Favorite M&M Color: Couldn’t care less.
Soda or Pop: Coke!
Favorite beer: Bass.
Favorite alcoholic beverage: Gin and tonics or ruby slippers.
Hardest thing for you to do: Admit weakness and step out of my comfort zone.
Biggest fears: Snakes, clowns, and E.T. (Shudder!)
Carnivore or Herbivore: Carnivore, but less so as time passes.

1 comment:

Annejelynn said...

I'm just getting off work - I'll be back tonight.