A phrase that catches the eye, yes? My mom thinks it should be the title of a short story. But, I did indeed slap Bobby Yacovetti. In elementary school. He was a toad and I'm glad I made him cry.
We were on the way in from recess and I was calling for my friends to wait for me. Bobby Yacovetti looked at me and said, "Shut up, Kati." He used a very slimy, nasty tone and I slapped him as hard as I could across his pudgy little cheek. He broke down in sobs.
The best part is, I don't remember getting in trouble for it. My mom didn't know until YEARS later and was more amused than mad at me. I don't remember scoldings from my teacher either. But talk about a funny story. Sigh.
Tuesday, January 03, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment