Friday, April 07, 2006

What the HELL?!

Finally, a post by this title!

And why? Because I'm royally pissed off, that's why!

Here's the story...

I got a Gaelic Storm t-shirt for Christmas from my dear friend Josie (Hi, Jos!) and it's kick-ass! It's from the song Johnny Tarr, which if you don't know, you should! Anyway, when it came, I tried it on and it was too big. Bummer. It also had two holes in the right shoulder. Double bummer. And can I just say that there was nothing in the envelope with the shirt. Nothing. I had to ask around before I figured out who it was even from!

I sent the company (Musictoday!!!!) an e-mail, asking what they needed to send me a new one. They wrote back and told me to send in the shirt, with my name and address, and a note explaining what was wrong. They asked for the orginal order number if I had it. So, I sent it back and dismissed it from my mind.

Eventually, I got home and found an envelope by the door. Sweet! My new shirt! I opened it up and found... the same goddamned shirt! There was also a note saying, "We can't exchange it without the original order number AND the customer ID. Sorry." Bastards.

I called Josie and asked if she still had the info lurking around somewhere, but being that she ordered it FOUR MONTHS AGO(!!!!), she didn't. I sent them a rather irate e-mail Wednesday, explaining the situation and my frustration. And you know what I got today?! An e-mail saying, "We can't exchange anything without the original order information."

So, I'm STUCK with a too big Johnny Tarr t-shirt with two holes in it!! There's bupkiss I can do. EXCEPT, I can write about my experience in my freaking blog and hope SOMEONE out there can benefit from my... whatever the hell this is.

"It's not what you're thinkin,' it wasn't the drinkin,' this man died of thirst!"
-Johnny Tarr

No comments: