Monday, April 10, 2006
A Thank You
I want to say thank you to the people of The West Wing. It would have been so easy for them to throw in the towel after John Spencer’s death, but they hung in there. Last night’s episode was a beautiful testament to them. Thank you for Vinick’s moral fiber in not using Leo’s death for his political gain. Thank you for Santos’ exquisite speech after hearing the news. Thank you for the poignant reactions of Josh, the president, C.J., Donna, and the rest. It must have been brutal for them to have to relive the experience over again. Thank you for keeping me on the edge of my seat as far as the election results were concerned. Thank you for the fact that I’m still thinking about it 12 hours later. It brought to mind the West Wing of old and made me remember all of the fabulous Leo moments from the past seven years. Thank you to Aaron Sorkin for bringing the whole thing to life. You guys have had a momentous run and I’m sad to see you go. I wait, with tissue box close at hand, for the funeral next week and the last few episodes of this beloved show. As Josh said last night, “Thanks, Boss.”
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
So, are they doing a 2 hour show next week as the finale? What do you think will happen with Toby?
Post a Comment