As I mentioned a while back, my dear auntie is getting married soon. In fact, two weeks from this past Saturday. What am I most excited about? The tasty food, the drinking, the joining of two people I adore? Well, yeah... those things too, but I'm most excited about the meeting of my two worlds.
My Utah half has the familia. My Angeleno half has my auntie and Theatre Banshee. They've always been kept apart. Not by choice, but by chance. Occasionally, my parents or grandparents will come to visit, but with the impending nuptials comes my entire family. Aunts, uncles, cousins, parents, and grandparents - all of them. And virtually all of my theatre company will be there too.Even better is that the reception is at the theatre! Everyone I love most in the universe will be under the roof of the building I love most in the universe.
I'm afraid my heart might explode at the idea of having them all together, let alone the actual event itself. It might only be for two days, but for a brief, shining moment, I'll have the best of both worlds all in one room.
Monday, October 01, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
wow. indeed, this will be quite the ultimate combo for you! How wonderful! You'll be absolutely tickled pink for the duration, I'm sure!
oh! and I'll see you Sunday! - - wish I could dig up some Wonder Woman Underoos just for the occasion! - although, I'm sure I wore them to shreds (even if I did have 3 pair) and I can't imagine they'd fit so well anymore, anyhow... If I could find adult sizing, I'd be all over it!
Post a Comment