Recently, Ali and I were lamenting over our crap TV connection, lack of DSL, and the uselessness of our landline. (Not to self: Call AT&T and cancel the landline.) Now, we have entered the twentieth century (God only knows how long it will take is to enter the twenty-first) and got cable and DSL together.
Now, I have only enjoyed cable for the brief year and a half that I lived with my beloved auntie. Other than that, I've NEVER had cable. I've had six channels and movies and been, mostly, happy about it.
But now that I have gillions of channels at my beck and call... the crap I find myself watching is astounding. Although, a Saturday of watching cooking shows on the Food Network was lovely. And I was FINALLY able to watch The Daily Show and The Colbert Report on MY OWN TV!!!
The fact that I got sucked into watching The Fugitive, Dirty Dancing and Rent all in one weekend is a little embarassing, but not as embarassing as the amount of Star Wars: Revenge of the Sith that I watched in spanish last week. (Sorry, Mr. Lucas, but it's better that way.)
I'm still trying to determine what channel MTV is on, so I can watch Jackass.
What's happening to me?!
Monday, October 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment