I’ve stolen today’s blog from Annejelynn and made it my own!
1. Your name spelled backwards. - enirehtaK
2. Where were your parents born? - Ogden, Utah (mum) and Northern California, I can’t remember exactly where (daddy).
3. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer? – Moonlight Serenade by the Glen Miller orchestra.
4. What's your favorite restaurant? – At the moment, the Macaroni Grill. Their chicken scallopine, a glass of chianti, and their lemon passion thingy.
5. Last time you swam in a pool? – Last Labor Day weekend, I think.
6. Have you ever been in a school play? – Good Lord, yes. A jillion in elementary school. I was Grumpy in Snow White and Pinocchio, most notably.
7. How many kids do you want? – Tough question. Right now, none. Maybe one, in the future, with the right guy.
8. Type of music you dislike most? - Rap
9. Are you registered to vote? – Absolutely! And one of these days, I’ll actually vote for someone who will win!
10. Do you have cable? – No, but if I could JUST get Comedy Central and maybe the History Channel, ooh and A&E that would be perfect.
11. Have you ever ridden on a moped? – Nope.
12. Ever prank call anybody? – Oh, many times!
13. Ever get a parking ticket? – Two, I think.
14. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving? – Hell, no!
15. Furthest place you ever traveled? – I think Germany would be the furthest.
16. Do you have a garden? – Nope, I’d just kill it.
17. What's your favorite comic strip? – Get Fuzzy! Bucky Katt kicks ASS!
18. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem? – Of course!
19. Bath or Shower, morning or night? – Shower. Morning. Unless I’m pampering myself. Then, definitely bath.
20. Best movie you've seen in the past month? – Porco Rosso. Amazing!
21. Favorite pizza topping? – Pepperoni and black olives.
22. Chips or popcorn? – Chips, all the way!
23. What color lipstick do you usually wear? - Revlon’s Rose Velvet
24. Have you ever smoked peanut shells? - What the hell does this mean?
25. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant? – Ew! No! (No offense to Amanda!)
26. Orange Juice or apple? – If I HAD to pick, I’d go with apple.
27. Who was the last person you went out to dinner with and where did you dine? – The cast of my show at Timmy Nolan’s.
28. Favorite type chocolate bar? – Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups!
29. When was the last time you voted at the polls? - November 2005
30. Last time you ate a homegrown tomato? – Summer ’04, the last time I lived somewhere with a garden and tomato plants.
31. Have you ever won a trophy? – In highschool. For taking choir for six years.
32. Are you a good cook?- If I actually cook, yes.
33. Do you know how to pump your own gas? – Umm… yeah!
34. Ever order an item from an infomercial? - No.
35. Sprite or 7-up? – Ick! Neither! Ask me Coke or Pepsi and then we can talk.
36. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to work? – Thank God, no!
37. Last thing you bought at a pharmacy? – Saline solution.
38. Ever throw up in public?- Oh, God, yes. I can never show my face at the Gordon Birsch in Burbank again!
39. Would you prefer being a millionaire or find true love? - True love.
40. Do you believe in love at first sight? – I believe in something at first sight.
41. Ever call a 1-900 number? - No.
42. Can ex's be friends? – Absolutely. I’ve seen proof!
43. Who was the last person you visited in a hospital? – GM, I think. Years ago.
44. Did you have a lot of hair when you were a baby? – I have no idea, actually.
45. What message is on your answering machine? - "Quincy, you leave the message!" Followed by yowls, howls, growls, and general pissed off noises from said cat. *Note: No animals were harmed in the taping of our message!
46. What's your all time favorite Saturday Night Live Character? – I hate to admit it, but I’ve never seen an episode of SNL! I’m culturally illiterate!
47. What was the name of your first pet? – Max, the handsome orange kitty.
48. What is in your purse? – When I’m doing a show, I switch over to a back pack. It has my script, pens, pencils, little first aid kit, highlighters, post its, paperclips, gum, white out, erasers, scissors, pencil sharpener, a couple of books, a hole punch, chap stick, lip stick, cell phone, keys to the theatre, car keys, my iPod, a ruler, and (at the moment) a doorknob.
49. Favorite thing to do before bedtime? – Read, listen to my iPod, take a hot bath.
50. Favorite Girl Scout cookie? – THIN MINTS! In the freezer!
51. Favorite grade school teacher: I can’t remember anyone who stands out that much.
52. Favorite grade school playground equipment: The swings!
53. Favorite grade school subject: Literature
54. Most hated grade school subject: Math
55. What is one thing you are grateful for today? – Good friends.
Wednesday, March 08, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I can fill in the baby hair blank spot for you. YOU WERE BALD BABY! Like a cute little red ping pong ball, you were.
I don't think you've missed a thing on SNL.
xoAunt Vind
Not really "by accident." More like "without any extra effort." :)
#3 I LOVE the Glen Miller Orchestra
#14 we have completely opposite answers on this... totally made me laugh!
#17 gunna hafta google this "Bucky Katt"...
#20 Mental post it note taken
#28 Mental post it note for the future
#40 bwah ha ha - that's good!
#42 AMEN ~
#44 Love the clarification offered in your comments section!
#45 I've heard about this
#46 Yes, you haven't missed much
#48 Bwah ha ha ha
#50 I have Thin Mints from last year still stashed in my freezer!?!
You don't know where your father was born????!!! You're going to have to interview me next time we are together.
DonTrot
Post a Comment