May the light always find you on a dreary day.
When you need to be home, may you find your way.
May you always have courage to take a chance,
and never find frogs in your underpants.
Kick-ass, huh?! I have to asy that it reminds me of some Jimmy Buffett lyrics from "What if the Hokey Pokey is Really What It's All About?"
What if life is just a cosmic joke?
Like spiders in your under-wear or olives in your Coke.
My life can get as messy as a day old sticky bun,
So I arm myself with punchlines and a giant water gun.
It's the under-wear line that really links them. And I love the ickiness of olives in my Coke... *Shudder*
And since it's St. Patrick's Day, I have a perfect excuse to post this...
| You're 65% Irish |
![]() You're very Irish, and most likely from Ireland. (And if you're not, you should be!) |
And this too!
| You Are Guinness |
![]() You know beer well, and you'll only drink the best beers in the world. Watered down beers disgust you, as do the people who drink them. When you drink, you tend to become a bit of a know it all - especially about subjects you don't know well. But your friends tolerate your drunken ways, because you introduce them to the best beers around. |
Pretty cool! Anyway, Happy St. Patty's to y'all!




No comments:
Post a Comment