Another post stolen from Annejelynn!
Three nicknames you go by:
Kate
Annie
Mousling
Three screen names you've had:
LadyKatherine
WestWingNut221
Katrina_LeFair
Three physical things you like about yourself:
Lips
Hair
My tattoo
Three parts of your heritage:
Irish
German
French
Three things that scare you:
Snakes
E.T.
Falling
Three things you're wearing now:
My “Vote For Pedro” T-shirt
My beloved Skechers
My geek Lord of the Rings watch
Three of your favorite bands or musical artists:
U2
Jimmy Buffett
Frank Sinatra
Three of your favorite songs:
These are the three most played songs on my iPod…
“Jump in the Line” by Harry Belafonte
“Defying Gravity” from Wicked
“I Still Haven’t Found What I’m Looking For” by U2
Three things you want in a relationship/lover:
Laughter
Comfort
Passion
Two truths and a lie (which one is a lie?): *Scroll down to the bottom of the post to see the lie...
Pickled beets are the best food on Earth.
I was a member of the Sherlock Holmes Society of London for 5 years.
When I was little, I wanted to be a nun.
Three physical things about the preferred sex that appeal to you:
Eyes
Smile
Arms (Go figure.)
Three of your favorite hobbies:
Sewing (Cross stitch)
Reading, of course
Stage managing (I guess that counts.)
Three things you want to do badly right now:
Go pee!
Eat lunch.
Have a Coke. (I’ll try to resist this one.)
Three places you want to go on vacation:
Ireland
England (Always.)
Egypt
Three kids' names you like:
Lily
William
Sophie
Three things you want to do before you die:
Visit the pyramids at Giza.
Hike the Narrows in Zion National Park.
See Jimmy Buffett in concert.
Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:
I love chick flicks!
I love a day at the spa!
Every once in a while, I feel the urge to wear a dress.
Three celebrity crushes:
Viggo Mortensen
Hugh Jackman
George Clooney (Congrats on the Oscar, man!)
*The Lie: I HATE pickled beets! Stay tuned for the nun story...
Wednesday, March 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment