why is it that I am 24% evil, but I have the same comment and pic as your 34% evil??? hmmm.... have you ever taken the "which color crayon are you?" test... I tried a number of times and often got several different answers for the same stuff... I still love these goofy lil' quizzes though! hee!
I'm an instructional designer, who's not-so-secretly nerdy. I love to read and I love Disneyland. I have a weakness for retro-style dresses, red lipstick, and Chris Evans. I'm a space nerd and a wanna-be Egyptologist. You may think you have me figured out. You'd be wrong.
2 comments:
I'm so gunna do this one soon!
why is it that I am 24% evil, but I have the same comment and pic as your 34% evil??? hmmm.... have you ever taken the "which color crayon are you?" test... I tried a number of times and often got several different answers for the same stuff... I still love these goofy lil' quizzes though! hee!
Post a Comment