Thursday, March 30, 2006

If I Were in Charge of the World

I was thinking today about what I would change if I ruled the world. (If I released my army of snakes on a plane, that is.) Here's what I would do...

1. There would be Tony Awards and Ovation Awards for stage managers.
2. Coke would be free.
3. That ass in the White House and the rest of his idiotic family would be banished to Neptune. (It's really cold there, right?)
4. Reality TV would no longer exist. Except for The Osbournes, cause watching Ozzy try to take out the garbage is one of the funniest things I've ever seen.
5. Mayonnaise jars will be 6 inches wide and 3 inches deep.
6. George Lucas would no longer be allowed to direct. Write, sure. Direct, NO!
7. I would no longer work for 1-800-DENTIST. I would spend all my time stage managing for Banshee, in the fabulous theatre we would have.
8. My Auntie would have her own laptop, iPod, and Gameboy.
9. I could fly home to see Possum and Critter whenever I wanted!
10. Jennie could come see me whenever she wanted!
11. I could buy out Disneyland for the day, so I was the ONLY ONE THERE!!!
12. I would travel the world and see all the places I've dreamed and read about.
13. Paris Hilton would be consigned to a cage full of monkeys on Rodeo Drive for my amusement.
14. Clowns would be... I don't know. Something BAD would happen to them!
15. I would reinstate the tradition of afternoon tea.

That's good for now. I'll post others as they come to mind... What would you do?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Find a way to convince people to see all of the close to home wonders they've never seen but other people come from all over the world to experience.

Recovering Mormon said...

I wouldn't let Lucas write either. definitely on board for the Paris Hilton thing though. Can I watch too?

Oh, thanks for the electronics! I'd probably enjoy a Gameboy.

xoAuntie