I was debating about what to post on this post-holiday Monday.
First, I thought something about Thanksgiving itself would be apropos, but I can't seem to get excited about that.
I could post about the fact that we FINALLY had a full house for Loyal Women on Saturday night.
After all is said and done, though, I feel I have to post about a strange phenomenon that I witnessed at lunch today.
I was running errands and trying to still have time to grab food and I drove past a house with a guy putting up Christmas decorations. The weird part was the tree on the parking strip that was wrapped in tin foil.
And there was ANOTHER house two doors down that had the SAME THING!
Is there an explanation for this? Is it supposed to look like some surreal ice?
Not a very inspired post, I know, but I'm still recovering from the tryptophan-induced coma.
Monday, November 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment