It's the color of a Coke can and my Starbucks mug.
It's a cherry on the 4th of July.
It's a scarlet pimpernel and my tattoo.
Th garnets in the rings I wear everyday are red. "I'm Not Really a Waitress" is the best red fingernail polish in the world.
My pepper grinder is red, my lipstick is red, and today my dress is red.
The shattered Christmas ornaments in Loyal Women are red. We call them "mirth bombs."
Josie's cell phone is red. I'm a little jealous.
My mom had a beautiful red vase that the cat knocked off a shelf and broke.
Ladybugs are red, my hair is red, and my toenails are... well, my toenails are blue.
But, I have a red purse, a red scarf, and red gloves.
Red is bright, red is fun, red is everything we should want in our lives.



No comments:
Post a Comment