It's been a while since I had a post entitled this and after this morning, it's time for a new one.
It all began Sunday night after the show. I was going over to my friend Dan's house cause he has a kick-ass pub in his basement and it was time for a cast party. I was sitting at a red light and hear the sound of someone hocking up a loogie (anybody know how to spell that?). I looked over my shoulder in time to see some psycho SPITTING on my car!
What the hell?!?!?!?!
And this morning, as I was getting into my car I saw an eggshell stuck on the top. Yes, my cherubs, someone EGGED my fucking car!!!! It's all over my driver's side window and my rear-view mirror. And little pieces of shell thrown in for decoration...
What did my car ever do to you people?! Why did you feel the need to exercise your dumb-ass, juvenile tendencies on random automobiles?! What the hell is wrong with the world?!
Happy fucking Thanksgiving, you assholes.
Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment